Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little Black Dog Can't Jump

I'm a Princess


I'm NOT a Turd
Photos by: Lola

"My" dog, is a little black Chihuahua Pomeranian mix.  She is my little princess, mostly because she acts that way.  She loves to be carried and have things her way.  My husband calls her (and by coincidence so does our Vet) "Little Black Turd".  I KNOW! RIGHT?! That's Mean!, but they think its funny.  Aw my poor little princess.  She has such a big personality.  What is really funny is how she argues with my husband.  When he is telling her something she does this funny little howling growl and back talks him.  My husband's dog, a Chihuahua Jack Russel mix is very short and squaty but has very powerful legs and can jump really high onto things,  He loves to get up on our bed and lay in the decorative pillows for which he gets in trouble.  Then we also have a big older dog,  who is a lab cow dog mix.  Anyways, we had been out for awhile and let the dogs stay in.  When we got home, my husband's dog and the older one quickly got off the bed.  I was not happy about the hair on the bed and I was telling him that my dog was the only good one who didn't get on the bed, to which my husband replied, "Cuz the little black dog can't jump".  Which is so funny but true, she may have longer legs then my husband's dog but they are so skinny that she really doesn't have much strength in them.   But we shouldn't make so much fun of her, she has FEELINGS....my precious princess.  Besides... she would say, "I don't need to jump, I'm carried where ever I want to go, because I'm a Princess."

2 comments: