Friday, July 6, 2012

Texas Outhouse Update



Here is an updated picture of my outhouse.  I'm still waiting on a few things, but my husband did pour me a little slab for it to sit on, back off behind my cottage.  I would love to have some kind of ivy climbing it, however, with all the wasp and fear of snakes trying to use it as shelter from the heat, I've opted to not use any type of ivy.  It seems to take forever to get my ideas to fruition, I think that is because one, it is so blooming HOT, but second.....well I believe I have ADD when it comes to projects.  I don't believe I use to have this problem, so maybe it has come with age, or I just can't remember what I was working on so maybe it is more of a memory problem rather than ADD.  Anyways, I start something and then because of something I'm working on, I either have to go get something or move something and that causes me to start on another of my MANY MANY projects!  Sometimes, I actually say to myself (or to one of the many animals around me)...stay focused!  But even then the projects seem to take FOREVER!

AND AT NIGHT.....oooooo...... ahhhhh.  hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment