Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's a Cottage Christmas


I put up Christmas decorations in my little cottage today.  I was lots of fun.


Each year I put things in different places, but I really like my strange 
little cotton Christmas Tree on this old magazine rack table with my little jars all lit up.


It is so cozy.  I just love to go out there and read through all of my decorating books.  
Now that's a Holiday.


This year my little center piece on the trunk is different.  I used left over burlap and a white hanky in an old sewing drawer I had and filled it with a few sparkly things.


See my little birdie?  I thought she was so cute.  
It has to be a girl birdie, because it's a girlie cottage.


Don't you just love my feather ornament clipped on the lantern?  
I just thought it was so soft and pretty, I just had to find a place for it.


Now that I have the Cottage done, I hope to get the house decorated....
Especially BEFORE Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment