Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Living the Simple Life in this Modern World

So I thought I would show you some pictures of our home....
......our vehicles




 and my daughter's school


to show you our simple life......nah, we went to a place that the owner's only open up one day a year for people to come view.  It is really neat, they have all these old buildings that they brought onto the property, a bank, a grocery store, barber shop etc.  A lot of the buildings back then were used for more than one thing, like the school was also the church, the grocery store was also the post office, but the jail and bank buildings were separate. I wonder why?  Hahaha.

There was also this club that does wood carving and the details were incredible, of course my pictures do not do them justice at all.  I need a new camera!



This one little one had such detail, the face, the clothes were all so tiny as you can tell the size in comparison to my finger nail.

It was a fun day to envision "life back when".
Photos By:  Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment