Tuesday, January 15, 2013

RED, WHITE and BLUE



I love this bedroom.  I took my time finding all of these fabrics and quilts to get my 
Red, White and Blue 
bedroom to go with the rest of the Carriage House that is also 
Red, White and Blue.


The headboard was a creation of mine, but my poor husband was the one that had to turn it into reality.  I always come up with these ideas and I think it will go together so easily, and my husband just looks at me and shakes his head with a chuckle.  Because not only do I say it's "easy" but I'm also famous for saying, "it won't take but a second".

I found this old pitcher at an antique store and just had to have it, and it must have been meant for me, because I walked away from it originally, then went back a few weeks later and there it was!  Well actually it was in a different spot and I really thought I had lost out, but I found it and was delighted!  The bear is one of the many bears my husband gave me for an anniversary (I use to get one each year, but you can imagine he stopped many many years ago. LOL  The picture was one of our first pictures to buy together for our first house.  The coat rack, was a tree on our property we cut down, I stripped the bark and sanded it all down,  stained and sealed.....wala!  (LOL, of course my husband and to cut the roots off and attach me a base...."easy and just took a second")


The thing I like about the Cowgirl Glam is you wear boots and jeans with lots of sparkles!  It makes you be both a girl who can do the farm work, but still be very much a girl!!



I just found this old wooden clip board for a few bucks, thinking I might want to do something with it, but not sure what yet.


I found this little metal salvage piece, it was a window sash handle, 
perfect for the tiny stuff that my daughter uses all the time.


I LOVE these little letters that are like little letter tiles in all different fonts and cases.  
I have to watch it or I will be putting them on everything.



Photos By: Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment